Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant LongXuan Teo
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 sales Shah Alam MY MYR 72000 86000 86000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Dealer Development job has just become available at a power tools company based in Malaysia.
About the Dealer Development Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy as well as maintaining dealer's relationship of the company and providing support to the organisation.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the assigned accounts through frequent collaboration and communication
- Follow up on all issues raised by the market’s end-customer/distributor such as product enquiries, marketing programmes, ordering, deliveries, invoicing, payments and other related matters
- Keep abreast of market trends and development, new competitive products and offers
- Monitor the sales performance versus the sales target to ensure alignment
- Prepare sales reports detailing the sales performance, progress, opportunities and risks
- Work closely with the assigned accounts to formulate sales plans to grow the Malaysia market, execute sales activities in accordance to the timeline set in the sales plan, and monitor the progress
- Work with the marketing team to roll out events and promotion with assigned accounts to build brand awareness and market share
- Work with the demand planner to ensure that the product forecasting can support the strategic sales plan to serve the needs of the assigned accounts
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
To succeed in this Dealer Development role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years' experience specialising in sales and channel management
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing or equivalent disciplines
- Customer-focused and possess strong selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Hands-on report writing and data analysis skills
- Prior experience in handling dealers or distributors is an added advantage
- Results-driven and possess self initiative to organise your work independently
This award-winning organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Dealer Development job.
Apply today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C