Retail Manager (Automotive Aftermarket)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-22 2019-09-20 automotive Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in automotive tyres is searching for a competent and innovative Retail Manager (Automotive Aftermarket) to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Retail Manager (Automotive Aftermarket) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will drive the overall retail performance through smart network development and innovative retail strategy, with execution supported by robust and agile processes interfacing with all support functions of retail and systematically measured to ensure accountability and create mutual value with partners.
- Plan and drive implementation of retail strategies to build a unique retail model for the retail network across Malaysia, aligning retail strategy with market strategy to optimise synergies and contribute strongly to sustainable growth
- Drive the development of network shops by creating value to the retail model, increase binding relationship, supported by differentiated benefit to retailer and consumer, with professional execution to uplift the standard of the retail network
- Accelerate business development of network and lead strong development of new account including a robust development plan to speed up the business growth
- Take the lead as the process owner and put in a place a lean, agile, transparent and compliant retail processes, with clear roles and responsibilities, traceability of decisions, trackable timeline that enables efficiency and accountability across departments
- Continuously improve/streamline/update processes and manage knowledge and all relevant information flow within the organisation including active cooperation with the sales organisation
- Propose and manage the retail budget in line with market strategy and with optimised cost efficiency
- Ensure achievement of business targets while respecting costs objectives and optimising retail ROI
The successful Retail Manager (Automotive Aftermarket) must have prior experience and track record in developing and managing retail business of an organisation.
- University degree in business/general management
- Five to seven years of management experience in retail management, retail innovation or retail marketing from industries such as automotive, tires, FMCG, consumer electronics, etc.
- Experience in retail channels with innovative and high standard of retail model
- Direct and indirect people leader to instil change and innovation
- Proficient in English/Malay and local languages is a must
- Able to bring changes to a traditional retail network
- Good in strategically in retail/concept
- Change management mindset and exposure
This global organisation is a product champion and technology leader within the automotive aftermarket industry. They have strong product innovation and a solid network of business development and sales personnel across the region. Due to the changes in the market, they are taking on a more modern approach to their current business to take the company to greater heights.
If you have a solid track record in managing retail businesses across sales, marketing, innovation and network development, this Retail Manager role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C