Training & Quality Assurance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Kelly koay
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 call-centre-and-customer-service Petaling Jaya MY MYR 12000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Training & Quality Assurance Manager job has just become available at a successful tech firm based in Selangor, Malaysia.
About the Training & Quality Assurance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, you will be responsible to own, maintain and undertake activities relating to the training, quality assurance and knowledge management in the Singapore Customer Experience Centre.
- Responsible for designing contact centre training, management of knowledge management and management of quality assurance framework and manage VOC programmes in Customer Experience (CE)
- Identify and conducting training needs analysis across CE SG
- Analyse CSAT and DSAT performance across all lines of business, and identify and implement process improvement to improve customer experience which will result in improvement in CSAT and DSAT scores
- Monitor completion of VOC and Quality Assurance Close Loop (Audit - Coaching – Remediation - Tracking) with CE and verticals
- Lead and facilitate knowledge management framework within CE which includes training documentation and material, portal management and information dissemination
To succeed in this Training & Quality Assurance Manager role, you must have experience in working in a Business Process Outsourcing Centre or Call Centre.
- At least five years of experience in a Contact Centre
- Familiarity with contact centre management tools, metrics and technology platforms
- Time management and prioritisation skills to be able to work independently manage workload and meet the required deadlines and targets
- Ability to work with mid and senior level management, both internal and external
The firm is a medium-sized company with a strong reputation in Malaysia and Singapore. It values a can-do attitude which allows you to achieve career progression. The firm places high emphasis on empowering employees to make their own decisions.
If you are currently working in a Contact Centre and wants to contribute to a fast paced environment, do expect to face a new challenge in this new industry.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C