Distrbutor Development Manager
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Jeremy Leong
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 fmcg Malaysia MY MYR 108000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Distributor Development Manager job has just been made available at a leading FMCG company.
About the Distributor Development Manager Role:
The role is responsible for building the Commercial team’s understanding and capability in relation to the Malaysian FMCG trade dynamics and the all-important routes to market options.
- Manage and develop distributor development programmes, guidelines, SOP
- Manage outlet execution in accordance with prescribed standards
- Set targets, plan budgets, organise training and motivate staffs
- In charge of channel definition, salesforce structure and incentive scheme
To succeed in the Distributor Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the Sales teams and distributors.
- Possess a Diploma/Degree with minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in Sales or Operations. Exposure in FMCG is an added advantage
- Independent, resourceful and able to communicate at all levels of business.
- Good spoken and written English.
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Distributor Development Manager role.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C