Trade Marketing Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Carmen Chan
Date posted 12 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Trade Marketing Manager job has just arisen at one of the most well-known consumer goods FMCG company based in Petaling Jaya. Your main responsibilities are mainly in the development of product plans and defining distribution and sale targets for a category.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for reviewing and defining customer and channel plan performance and profitability.
- Manage trade spend budgets, promotion plans and improve customer profitability
- Deploy go-to market plans and resource allocation
- Manage the e-commerce agenda with current customers and new customer channels
- Have joint-accountability for the category/brand demand forecasting
To succeed in this Trade Marketing Manager role, you should have a graduate degree in the business or economics-related field.
- Minimum three years' relevant commercial experience
- Experience in front-line sales within market is very important
- Experience in at least two out of three: Modern Trade, Traditional Trade, and Trade Marketing
- Sales experience within FMCG is highly preferable, although candidates from other backgrounds such as consumer goods, personal care, and e-commerce will be considered
This leading and dynamic company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and prioritises employee training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125