Nutrition Sales Lead (Food Ingredients)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref 1915300/001
Date posted 16 March 2023kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2023-03-21 2023-05-15 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Nutrition Sales Lead (Food Ingredients) job has become available at a global integrated speciality oil and fats firm.
About the Nutrition Sales Lead (Food Ingredients) Role:
In this role, you will be lead nutrition accounts, prospects and distributors assigned to you in the APAC region and manage performance to increase share of wallet and contribution margin.
- Develop a strategic account plan, according to the BU’s template for prioritised accounts
- Identify opportunities to expand business with existing accounts
- Draw up commercial proposals to be discussed and approved by the Nutrition VP and the Commercial Director Asia ahead of contract signing
- Monitor and report customer activities, including sales vs. budget, issues, accomplishments, and upcoming events (e.g. tenders, price negotiations, new product formulation development, etc.)
- Develop the sales forecast and support supply chain team to optimise the stock, and ensure stable supply
- Coordinate with Sales Support and Customer Service after-sales follow-up and customer satisfaction monitoring
- Develop market development plans for priority markets (Australia-New Zealand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam)
- Manage go-to-Market strategy (e.g. direct sale customers and customers served through distributors, service through exports and/or through local refining partners, promotion to manufacturers and/or consumers, etc.)
- Manage, with minimal effort, exiting distributors to drive sales growth in Japan and South Korea
- Collaborate with the Specialty Ingredients APAC team (focused on lecithin sales) to develop and execute cross-selling opportunities
- Collaborate with the Nutrition Sales leads in China, EMEA, and North America to execute opportunities with Nutrition customers spanning more than one region and with customers located outside APAC
To succeed in this Nutrition Sales Lead (Food Ingredients) you must have experience within the edible oil industry with key experience and knowledge about the nutrition market in a regional environment.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum of seven years of sales experience within the food ingredients or related product line
- Strong communication skills in English and other local languages
- Ability to work with and through people to establish goals, objectives, and action plans
This multinational company is one of the market leaders across the globe and Asia. With offices all over the region, they are currently in the expansion phase and looking for solid talents with a grown mindset and interest in the edible oil industry.
If you have a successful track record in sales and business development within the edible oil and nutrition industry and are looking for the opportunity for a career growth, this Nutrition Sales Lead (Food Ingredients) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7040
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 March 2023A global leader in Bespoke machinery solutions is searching for a driven and dynamic candidate for an Area Sales Manager, South Asia (Machinery) job based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023A Business Development Manager (Automation) job has become available at a global industrial automation company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023A Business Development Manager (Construction) job has become available at a market leader in the construction business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 February 2023An exciting Business Development Manager (Metal) job has just become available in a global leader in metal flowing engineering based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for an executive who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 February 2023An exciting IT Sales Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading software business solutions providers based in Kuala Lumpur.