Business Development Manager (Metal)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref 1905570/001
Date posted 19 February 2023kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2023-02-21 2023-04-20 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Business Development Manager (Metal) job has just become available in a global leader in metal flowing engineering based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for an executive who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Development Manager (Metal) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the metal sales team to ensure that all activities and plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customer technical requirements and needs
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments and Economic Value to Customer (EVC) in both flow control and advance refractory sales
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Ensure client needs are fulfilled by resolving any issues that arise through customer relationship management
- Support pre-sales technical bidding activities by responding to RFI/RFQ/RFP, preparing and delivering technical presentation and demonstration
- Working closely with the Head of Sales - Indonesia to execute market strategies and plan for Chinese steel plants
- Carry out and execute the action plan, strategy discussed in StraPlan and review timely the results and plan from time to tome with the Head of Steel
To succeed in the Business Development Manager (Metal) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Engineering with sales and marketing experience, engineering and validation knowledge
- At least five years’ experience in sales and marketing focusing on engineering
- Highly-motivated, autonomous, excellent team player and innovative
- Hands-on, detail/results-oriented, excellent problem solving and good organisational/planning skills having experience in handling industrial business
- Ability to work with employees at all levels
This international integrated metal flow company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their excellent performance and success, they have won many awards. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Metal) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7040
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023A Business Development Manager (Automation) job has become available at a global industrial automation company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023A Business Development Manager (Construction) job has become available at a market leader in the construction business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 March 2023A global leader in Bespoke machinery solutions is searching for a driven and dynamic candidate for an Area Sales Manager, South Asia (Machinery) job based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023An exciting Nutrition Sales Lead (Food Ingredients) job has become available at a global integrated speciality oil and fats firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 February 2023An exciting IT Sales Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading software business solutions providers based in Kuala Lumpur.