Chief Sales Officer (Chemical)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref 1903010/001
Date posted 19 February 2023kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2023-02-21 2023-04-20 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Chief Sales Officer (Chemical) job has become available at a global integrated chemical manufacturing firm.
About the Chief Sales Officer (Chemical) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the chemical sales team to ensure that all activities and plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Responsible on short term excellence and ensuring day to day matters are running smoothly
- Identify strategic scorecards and manage performance management system for whole organisation
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develops plans to improve performance which aligned with management direction
- Research, develop, and implement related best practices and business strategies
- Develop metrics to track performance and goal achievement
- Serve as internal consultant relative to continuous improvement initiative
- Set comprehensive short term and long-term goals for organisation’s performance and growth
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Convenes cross-functional work teams on critical improvements projects
- Responsible for the hiring activities for key positions
- Present to management on the result of improvement plans by weekly and monthly basis
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the management
To succeed in the Chief Sales Officer (Chemical) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Engineering or general degree
- Minimum of 15 years' working experience with at least eight years’ experience at senior management level
- Minimum of five years' process improvement experience with planning, project management, business analysis, and leadership role experience
- Relevant working experience in industrial manufacturing (e.g. steel, glove, plantation, palm oil, paper, etc.). Chemical industry is preferred
- Excellent track record in leading and driving projects to successful conclusion
- Knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Chief Sales Officer (Chemical) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7040
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023A Managing Director (Medical Consumables) job has become available at a global glove manufacturer organisation based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 February 2023An exciting Commercial Director (Chemical) job has become available at a global integrated chemical manufacturer firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023A newly created Regional Real Estate Head job has just become available at one the growing beverage chains in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023A newly created Regional Head of Operations job has just become available at one of growing beverage companies in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Head of General Trade (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.