Head of Property Expansion
Salary MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Job Ref 1874710/001
Date posted 03 January 2023kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2023-01-03 2023-03-04 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 240000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A newly created Head of Property Expansion job has just been created at a new upcoming F&B brand in the country.
About the Head of Property Expansion Role:
Reporting to the CEO of the country and also working closely with the regional CEO, the main responsibility of this role is to develop general plans of expansion for the upcoming F&B brand. This is a role for aspiring leaders who is looking forward to build and develop the business to a different level.
- Develop and potentially lead a team of store expansions to support expansion plan of company and it's subsidiaries
- Review and recommend suitable sites for expansion and identify target location by conducting various studies
- Act as the spokesperson of the store development strategy to team members and external stakeholders to enable execution
- Execute strategies in an effective manner which may entail dealing with out of scope matters; you should be able to pick up and resolve issues by working with other department members or management
- Analyse and advise legal risk in the lease/tenancy agreement and prescribe countermeasures
- Analyse the business reports regularly, understand the challenges of the local business with regards to our global direction, and prescribe countermeasures and propose improvement points to management
- Able to build relationships with landlords, developers, land owners, investors, bankers, and negotiate equally as a key representative of company
- Generate sales target for each outlet prior counter offer
To succeed in this Head of Property Expansion role, you will need to be strategic and have strong property development insights to support the expansion plan for the company.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within the retail management space. Key exposure should include retail leasing, strategic expansion, store development (scrap and build, renovation, etc.)
- Degree in Retail/Property Management, Real Estate, Building Management or a business equivalent field
- A wide range of network with developers, land owners, retail property owners
- Proven ability to lead and develop a diverse group of direct reports
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the need to work across boundaries, locally and regionally
This international F&B brand is setting its foot in the country and has aggressive growth plans in place.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Property Expansion job.
Apply today or email me: Karmoon.Tan@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 December 2022A market leader in the MRO business is recruiting for a Head of MRO Business (Rotating Equipment) job to join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 February 2023An exciting Commercial Director (Chemical) job has become available at a global integrated chemical manufacturer firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 February 2023An exciting Export Sales Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Export, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 February 2023An exciting Regional Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 January 2023An exciting Regional Sales Manager, East Coast (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.