Business Development Manager (Air Treatment)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref 1886120/001
Date posted 23 December 2022kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Business Development Manager (Air Treatment) job has become available at a global integrated chemical manufacturer firm.
About the Business Development Manager (Air Treatment) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the Water and Air Treatment applications business to ensure that all activities and plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Develop networks in Asia around Shipping companies, Engineering companies supplying environmental related equipment, logistics partners to build the foundations to grow quickly the business
- Work in close relationship with the Market Development and Innovation team to connect with operations to supply new product range to the different ports locations
- Collaborate with the food ingredients business in SE Asia to promote water treatment solutions in F&B industry
- Take full sales responsibility towards business partners and major accounts (shipping companies), in collaboration with the European Region for the most important Key Accounts
- Develop and execute Key Account Plans for all identified Key Accounts
- Define the annual business plan and spearhead the sales strategy, developing and executing business growth plans to achieve budgeted sales target includes managing the product mix, pricing and margins in line with targeted budget
- Take charge of technical support by providing technical support and product training to the commercial team including customers, distributors and staff
The successful Business Development Manager (Air Treatment) must have key experience within the water and air treatment industry as well as the connection with the relevant segments.
- Degree operational experience in a related technical field is a plus (e.g. process / industrial / chemical / mechanical engineering) or marine related technology supplier
- Experienced sales manager (> 10 years) with a strong business development mindset
- Key account management experience is recommended
- Operational experience in the marine logistics, sea transportation, associated services’ providers to the marine industry is also a plus
- Alternatively, a strong background in Environmental technologies (Water and/or Air Treatment) is appreciated
- A pragmatic, solutions-oriented, and hands-on mindset with a drive to deliver success
- Ability to effectively communicate in complex project teams of diverse cultural and professional background in a dynamic environment
This international integrated chemical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their excellent performance and success, they've won many awards. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Air Treatment) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 December 2022A market leader in the MRO business is recruiting for a Head of MRO Business (Rotating Equipment) job to join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 December 2022A market leader in the commercial vehicle business is recruiting for a Dealer Manager (Commercial Trucks) job for the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 January 2023An exciting Regional Sales Manager, East Coast (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023A newly created Head of Property Expansion job has just been created at a new upcoming F&B brand in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 December 2022An exciting Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.