International Trading Manager, ASEAN
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref 1874410/001
Date posted 14 November 2022kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2022-11-14 2023-01-13 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading export houses in Malaysia with diversified business areas - manufacturing, trading and marketing of consumer products as well as one of the major palm oil exporter in the world is currently seeking a high-calibre candidate for an International Trading Manager, ASEAN job. In this job, you will join the headquarters based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the International Trading Manager, ASEAN Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the crude palm oil business to ensure that all activities and plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Main focus of the role will be to work closely with the various business units and customers to bring the needs of the customer to market in commercially viable product solutions
- Marketing and trading of palm oil and fats product produced by group of company
- Handling export sales for Southeast Asia and china market, negotiating the best price and terms
- Ensure to achieve the volume and profit budgeted
- Assist the trading department to liaise with other departments including risk, freight and documents to ensure smooth operation and execution of contract
- Selling commodity products to Southeast Asia and world markets
- Travel and maintain good business relationship with customers
- Develop existing and new customers
- Play an advisory role to highlight key benefits of our products and how they deliver on the needs of the customer and in so doing, add value
- Help higher management work on overcoming objections for benefiting future negotiation strategy
The successful International Trading Manager, ASEAN must have key experience within the crude palm oil industry as well as the connection with the relevant segments.
- At least five years’ experience in the international trading in oil and fats
- Exposed into INCOTERMS and PORAM standards
- Fair knowledge on all contract provided by PORAM
- Sound knowledge in UCP “Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits”
- Understand the complexity of the information related to the shipments, and the international trade laws, and how the information is affecting the shipments
- Understand the banking procedures and requirements for processing any documents or payment
- Knowledge of shipping laws and formalities, what are the necessary information to be provided for each shipments
- Excellent knowledge in costing
- Experienced in preparing offers and contracts and protecting the company interest
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and consistently high energy levels
This export house is recognised globally as the leader in their field of expertise. They are committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
This International Trading Manager, ASEAN role is for you if you are resourceful, independent and able to work with limited resources with excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills with strong persuasive and convincing capabilities.
Apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 October 2022A multinational company is seeking a Business Development Manager (Data Centre). In this job, you will support on the drive of end-to-end capability improvement on behalf of partners in the digital power division to achieve business success.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting IT Sales Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading software business solutions providers based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 November 2022A Business Development Manager (Automation - Food) job has become available at a global industrial automation company to join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 November 2022An exciting Sales Capability Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.