Sales Director (Penang)
Salary MYR299,000 - MYR390,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Jack Moh
Job Ref 1846480/001
Date posted 04 September 2022penang sales/business-development 2022-09-04 2022-11-03 electronics Penang Penang MY MYR 299000 390000 390000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Director (Penang) job has become available at a multinational world-leading manufacturing and production company. The Sales Director (Penang) will have the opportunity to build a sales and marketing team from scratch as part of the company’s strategy to grow their OSAT business to $500M by 2025.
About the Sales Director (Penang) Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Director is responsible for establishing sales and marketing capabilities and culture in the company. You will have to manage the P&L for the OSAT business – KPIs to include revenue, profitability and market share
- Build and lead a team of sales, marketing and sales operations (note sales operations is an existing function called Customer Engineering in the company) executives to develop and grow the OSAT business.
- Establish marketing capabilities to understand industry trends, competitive dynamics and deliver compelling marketing collateral for the sales team
- Build strong customer relationship and trust at all customers
- Define and execute company’s selling strategy
- Manage agents in US and Europe
- Establish a pricing strategy to grow company profitability
- Establish enabling business processes within company to ensure customers’ needs are met in the factory
- Build strong relationships with company’s factory organisations to forward the understanding of OSAT customers and get their support for the business
To succeed in this Sales Director (Penang) role, you must have experience in creating a positive customer experience, building sales teams ,and developing effective sales business processes and strategies.
- Master's/bachelor's degree in a technical field
- At least 10 - 15 years (five years in a managerial role) of relevant sales experience, majority of which was in a semiconductor-related industry
- English (written, spoken), Chinese (spoken)
- Proven people leader
- Can articulate sales strategy and selling philosophy
- Has experience managing a P&L
- Ability/willingness to travel
This multinational manufacturing firm is well recognised in the electronics and semiconductor industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Sales Director (Penang) role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 19 August 2022An exciting Sales Director job based in Penang has just been made available at a global leading electronics cleaning organisation. This is a regional role covering South Asia. The company focuses on innovating the best cleaning solution and services, and developing the highest quality of products to achieve world-class cleaning support. The company has their own technical centres and expert engineering team to offer a wide variety of support to ensure seamless transitions.