Manager, Export and Import (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1830410/001
Date posted 25 July 2022kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manager, Export and Import (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Function, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Manager, Export and Import (FMCG) Role:
You will be responsible for ensuring sustainable business growth in multiple countries assigned.
- Represent the company and growing a profitable import business, by managing local distributor focusing on importation
- Manage the current import business of the company with local distributors
- Identify business opportunities to grow profitable portfolio in line with the company's distribution strategy
- Drive and coordinate sales activities related to import business
- Collaborate with internal and external (distributors) stakeholders in identifying upselling opportunities
- Establish long-term relationships with distributors with the aim to enhance business opportunities
- Handle/oversee end to end import operation to ensure smooth overall process
To succeed in the Manager, Export and Import (FMCG) job, you will need the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the marketing and trade marketing teams.
- Minimum of six years' experience in sales
- Minimum of six years' experience in managing importation business
- Experienced in import businesses out of home and retail channels
- Good customer/stakeholder/distributor management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing its employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Manager, Export and Import (FMCG) role.
Apply via Darryn.email@example.com or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022A global beauty retailer is seeking a high-calibre Category Manager (Beauty) to grow and support the business across different axes.
Salary: MYR13,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 August 2022A global leader in packaging solutions is recruiting for a Key Account Manager (Food Packaging) job for their team in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 June 2022A global leader in oil and gas solutions focusing on water treatment processes is searching for a Key Account Manager (O&G Produced Water Treatment) job to join the team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Head of Software Sales job has just become available in Kuala Lumpur.