Business Development Director (MarTech)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Job Ref 1815500/001
Date posted 22 June 2022kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2022-06-23 2022-08-21 sales Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Director (MarTech) job has just become available at a fast-growing digital agency with a strong presence across the region.
About the Business Development Director (MarTech) Role:
In this business critical role, you will responsible for leading business growth within the MarTech practice by identifying potential business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies.
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities and build a solid relationship with potential clients
- Carry and deliver quarterly and yearly sales targets/objectives that are measurable and achievable
- Work closely with pre-sales/consultant and technology/UX teams to create proposals tailored to each client. You will work to understand the client business issues and identify a right to win as build the relationships required to develop the lead across the sales stages to closure
- Lead sales huddles based on how to structure deals, how to price and how to identify the right people to help make deals attractive to clients
- Ensure the client is set up for success and further cross/upselling opportunities
To succeed in this Business Development Director (MarTech) role, you must come with proven experience in business development/client acquisition in marketing technologies/digital-driven industry, with the hunger to strive and grow with a fast-paced environment.
- 10 - 12 years of experience working in the digital industry either from product vendor, agency, consulting, system integrator, or client side
- 5 - 10 years of holding sales target and a proven track record of hitting or exceeding these sales targets
- Proven experience of selling large deals, doing relationship mapping and structuring deals with a long tail
- Experience selling and working with marketing technology and/or the services that are sold with them (for example SaaS products, DXP, CDP or conversion rate optimisation, CRM, platform rebuilds)
- Domain knowledge in one or two of the following verticals (banking, telco, insurance, retail/FMCG and government/GLC) that can bring insights to sales
- Proven experience in GTM strategy and collaboration to able to build and deliver against a sales plan
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint with experience putting together proposals with the support of pre-sales and tailor them to client needs
- Understanding of what consulting and CX is and how it links back to data solutions
- Fluency in written and spoken language skills in English. Additional SEA languages are advantageous
This data-driven digital company has an outstanding international reputation across the APAC region.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Director (MarTech) role.
Apply now or feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss and explore this new opportunity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Director (Measurement and Monitoring Products) job has become available at a global integrated measurement and monitoring product maker firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2022An exciting Head of Business Development (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a head of department who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 May 2022An exciting Commercial Channel Leader job has become available at a global integrated lighting solutions firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Food Service, Senior Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing director, this is a role for a senior manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Chief Sales and Marketing Officer job has just become available at a leading Malaysian organisation in the design and production of plastic solutions for precision plastics; including office equipment, automotive and electronic industries worldwide. Reporting to the CEO you will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the group.