Leasing Asst Manager/Manager (Shopping Mall)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 1817750/001
Date posted 17 June 2022kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2022-06-23 2022-08-16 real-estate-and-property Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Leasing Asst Manager/Manager (Shopping Mall) job with managerial opportunities has become available at a well-recognised shopping mall based in Kuala Lumpur. This role reports directly to the General Manager.
About the Leasing Asst Manager/Manager (Shopping Mall) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for strategising leasing, managing tenants and liaising with prospective tenants to grow the business accordingly to company guidelines.
- Negotiate and complete renewals prior to expiry date
- Lease vacancies by sourcing and securing prospective tenants based on the approved trade mix and business plan
- Establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships
- Update and compile monthly reports e.g. leasing strategies, business plans, budget, rent rolls and tenancy mix in a timely manner.
- Plan and implement tenancy mix, budget and strategy in the mall
- Liaise closely with internal departments e.g. finance, design and fit out, operations and legal with regards to leasing matters
To succeed in this Leasing Asst Manager/Manager (Shopping Mall) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Must possess at least a professional certificate, diploma, advanced/higher/graduate diploma, bachelor's degree, postgraduate diploma, professional degree, in any field
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Efficient and accurate with details and strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
This shopping mall needs no introduction and is recognised by many shoppers. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Leasing Asst Manager/Manager (Shopping Mall) role.
Apply today or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022A newly created Operations Manager (F&B) job has just become available with at one of the growing F&B chains.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 June 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Senior Business Operation Analyst (B2B) job for their team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Senior Manager, Merchandising (Retail) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable convenient store retailers in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Merchandising, this is a job for someone who is up for a challenge.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 June 2022A multinational company is recruiting for an External Sales Specialist (Gear/Motor) job with great focus on achieving sales results in all products and promoting the company as a provider of total industrial electrical solutions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 June 2022A multinational company is seeking an Assistant Key Account Manager (On-Trade). In this job, you will expand the market share and increase sales revenue.