Head of Energy Efficiency
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref 1813660/001
Date posted 10 June 2022kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2022-06-16 2022-08-09 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Energy Efficiency job has become available at a fully integrated energy firm.
About the Head of Energy Efficiency Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the business strategy, build and manage the teams of your segment and grow Integrated Clean Energy Solutions sustainably. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Define, build, coordinate and execute a go-to-market strategy for Integrated Clean Energy Solutions
- Support the design and development of new commercial offers in line with market trends and client insights
- Coordinate and leading business development activities
- Generate new business opportunities either through attracting new clients, or upsell or cross-sell to existing clients
- Ensure profitability of commercial offers and of delivered projects and lead proposals and oral presentations
- Ensure cross-coordination and business development within company's energy group by leveraging your knowledge of solutions to promote implementation projects with other BUs
- Identify opportunities to develop new clean energy solutions
- Drive value and innovation for your clients and provide strategic and commercial insight by acting as a content expert in client projects
- Ensure value is delivered to client during your projects and monitor project financials
To succeed in this Head of Energy Efficiency role, you must have key experience in energy efficiency technical, energy management and retrofitting energy audit skill as well as the connection with the relevant segments.
- Bachelor's or master's degree from a well-known business or engineering school
- 8 - 10 years of work experience in similar industry with strong technical knowledge in energy efficiency, digital/software solution for renewable energy, BESS and other low carbon energy resources
- At least eight years' professional experience in delivering strategic consulting assignments: capacity to identify issues conjointly with clients and other stakeholders, capacity to engage in and influence negotiations and client strategic decision-making, capacity to provide clients with strong convictions around business issues and innovative ideas and to position yourself as a key strategic advisor for clients
- Demonstrated experience in selling strategy and implementation projects with sales targets and in managing a client portfolio (e.g. multiple client accounts)
- Demonstrated experience in business strategy: financial analysis and business management
This international integrated energy firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their excellent performance and success, they have won many awards. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Energy Efficiency job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR12,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 June 2022A global leader in speciality chemicals manufacturing is searching for a Regional Manager (Gas Treatment). In this job, you will the APAC team and be based in their Malaysia office.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 June 2022A global leader in oil and gas solutions focusing on water treatment processes is searching for a Key Account Manager (O&G Produced Water Treatment) job to join the team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 June 2022An exciting Service Sales Manager job has become available at a global integrated water technology firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 June 2022A newly created e-Commerce Manager (Retail Chain) job has just become available at one of largest retail chains in the country.