Senior Brand and Marketing Manager (Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 1808840/001
Date posted 26 May 2022kuala-lumpur sales/business-development 2022-05-26 2022-07-25 retail Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding F&B retailer is looking for a talented candidate to take on a newly created Senior Brand and Marketing Manager (Retail) job in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will lead a team to grow the business.
About the Senior Brand and Marketing Manager (Retail) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for business growth and market penetration of the brand through development and implementation of online and offline marketing strategies
- Responsible for strategy and planning activities such as product performance review and analysis, presentation of findings to stakeholders, board of directors and external business partners, prepare necessary information and reports to support company's decision making processes
- Identify consumers’ needs on tea-based and other types of beverages in parallel with the brand positioning and provide insights to establish, sustain and expand market share of the brand
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans for new product launches, monitoring sales performance and action plan in place for continuous sales improvement
- Oversee the customer royalty programme to ensure recruitment and retention targets can be meet at all time and work out yearly strategic plans to improve the overall efficiency and reliability of the program that align with the brand positioning and focus
- Work closely and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and identify new opportunities to fill the gap
To succeed in this Senior Brand and Marketing Manager (Retail) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least six years' marketing experience and/or experience in the food and beverage industry
- Strong ability to grasp overall business pictures and sense decision makers’ need both from technical as well as Brand building point of view
- Strong multi-function collaboration skills
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
This retailer is rapidly expanding and is widely recognised in the industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Brand and Marketing Manager (Retail) job.
Apply today or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Senior Manager, Merchandising (Retail) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable convenient store retailers in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Merchandising, this is a job for someone who is up for a challenge.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022A newly created Operations Manager (F&B) job has just become available with at one of the growing F&B chains.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 June 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Senior Business Operation Analyst (B2B) job for their team in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2022A new Retail Operations Manager (Timepiece) job has just been made available with a notable timepiece brand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Customer Development Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.