Business Development Manager, ASEAN (Oil & Gas)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Manager, ASEAN (Oil & Gas) job has become available at this global leader in insulation materials to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Business Development Manager, ASEAN (Oil & Gas) Role:
In this business critical role, you will take the lead in developing, maintaining and expanding the sales of insulation materials to the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry within the ASEAN region, working closely with respective country sales managers and stakeholders.
- Develop and own the business development and marketing masterplan for ASEAN oil and gas industry which defines regional market share to contract ratio, contributes to annual financial targets and five year business plan. This includes yearly regional BD planning and budget
- Maintain sales pipeline, targets, forecasting and reporting against key account management plans and submit management reporting to track progress on sales objectives
- Monitor regularly and drive progression of all leads, keeping in regular communication with BD Director
- Provide detailed feedback on all activities including marketing information, contact reports, sales forecasts, business plans to BD Director
- Develop business opportunity pipeline, converting leads to tender. This involves promoting products to existing and potential customers in ASEAN through presentations, workshops, conventions, exhibitions, trade shows and other networking opportunities
- Maintain customer target list and pursuit plans, with visibility of all potential projects over a rolling one, three and five year period
- Support tenders by providing the company with project insights and commercial support
- Connect clients, proposal team and internal stakeholders to facilitate sales cycle from lead to contract awards. Sales cycle covers opportunities, bids and contract negotiations
- Focal point and centre of excellence for BD Oil & Gas to foster teamwork and collaboration among ASEAN team of country sales managers towards achieving the BD and marketing masterplan
The successful Business Development Manager, ASEAN (Oil & Gas) must have prior experience in sales and business development within the oil and gas industry. Regional experience is a strong advantage.
- Technical degree in engineering/science or related
- At least five years and above of experience within project sales or business development within the oil and gas industry
- Proven track record with international companies representing a range of products with clear understanding of the BD, sales and marketing processes
- Excellent interpersonal, management and report skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with ability to present well and network effectively
- Influential, able to forge close working relationship with technical contributors and garner support and input to the BD process
- Commercially focused, results oriented with strong customer focus
- Organised and efficient in self-managing and pursuing business objective
- Committed team player, enthusiastic, reliable, loyal and flexible with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic and passion for the business
This international organisation is a renowned manufacturer and supplier of insulation materials across the globe. They have offices and production facilities internationally and have recently put more focus in growth within the Asia region.
If you are a talented business development professional with a strong track record and good network with the oil and gas industry, then this Business Development Manager, ASEAN (Oil & Gas) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C