Senior Business Manager (Food Ingredients)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Business Manager (Food Ingredients) job has just become available at one of the leading chemical distributor company. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Senior Business Manager (Food Ingredients) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy in the food business, delivering the highest quality service alongside for other country marketing directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing activities, including brand management, market research and director/league submissions.
- Provide leadership and direction to the segments through aligned objectives and motivate the team for successful execution of strategies and plans
- Keep abreast of the company wide strategy, initiatives and programmes across all functions and communicate to the relevant team to assure clear understanding and alignment
- Champion the company transformation through positive behaviour, role modelling, coaching
- Establish business plan and execution plan for Core Solutions team
- Partner internal stakeholders including Marketing Group to drive marketing, active project pipeline and innovation in alignment and collaboration with relevant company's application development team
- Partner with Head of Portfolio Management and respective team to develop an optimum product basket
- Drive business development in target market segments by building and deepening expertise of focus markets
To succeed in the Senior Business Manager (Food Ingredients) job, you will need to have vast experience within the raw materials food industry and people management leadership to lead this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science or related qualification. MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of eight years' experience in the chemical industry or related industry with at least five or more years' experience in management roles
- Solid leader with proven track record in managing dynamic teams to deliver stretched goals. Able to motivate and align direction, set priorities and objectives to drive results
- Strong ability to establish mid to long-term plans and work with customers to translate their strategies and pain points to create and execute tactical and actionable plans
- Solid financial acumen with strong analytical abilities
- Customer focused with solid interpersonal skills and good networking ability to build relationship with customers
- Strong communicator in both written and spoken English
This rapidly growing global food manufacturer multinational is continuously attracting the best talent in the market to join a truly diverse global workforce.
If you are driven, determined and wait to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person this exciting Senior Business Manager (Food Ingredients) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C