Recruitment Consultant – Supply Chain & Procurement
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 1 1 1 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Malaysia is now looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant – Supply Chain & Procurement Role. In this job, you will join its supply chain and procurement recruitment division in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Recruitment Consultant – Supply Chain & Procurement Role:
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, along with the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Examples of successful recruiters from the industry:
Sujatha Manogaran, B. Eng (Hons), MBA, Manager Engineering & Manufacturing
Been with Robert Walters for six years and started as a Recruitment Consultant. She had six years of prior experience in equipment engineering and maintenance at a reputable semiconductor and electronics manufacturer.
Alvin Wong, Principle Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
Been with Robert Walters for five years and started as a Recruitment Consultant. He had eight years prior experience in logistics and freight forwarding handling operations, sales and key account management at a top-tier logistics and liner company.
Amanda Lee, Manager Sales & Marketing – Consumer
Been with Robert Walters for five years and started as a Recruitment Consultant. She had two years of prior experience handling human resource, warehousing and logistics at a reputable FMCG company
- Manage and lead development of the full recruitment life cycle encompassing various roles and industries
- Build high quality relationship with qualified candidates and clients who are decision maker to implement recruiting strategies that leads to successful job closure in the shortest time
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) in the area of specialisation and keep up to date with market advancement
To succeed in this role, you need to be resilient, have strong commercial mindset and a proactive and positive approach, a team ethic, excellent communication skills and an ability to meet targets in a fast moving and very competitive sales environment.
- Ideally a minimum of two years' work experience within supply chain, engineering, sales or similar function in a commercial-centric environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a candidate/client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
Robert Walters is an international recruitment firm with 66 offices across 33 countries which offers recruitment consultants a chance for international mobility. If you are looking to work for an international organisation that provides a long-term career path, ongoing skills training and exceptional earning potential, then Robert Walters is the place for you.
If you have a determined mindset, good interpersonal skills and ambition, this Recruitment Consultant – Supply Chain & Procurement job could be a very exciting position for you to be a part of.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Lim Chee Ming on +603 2380 8747 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C