Sales Manager (Offset Printing)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager (Offset Printing) job has just become available at a global organisation specialising in offset printing presses. Work experience in the offset printing industry is required for this position. This role reports to the Managing Director.
About the Sales Manager (Offset Printing) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, link between the (potential) client and the company. You will also take the lead providing direction to all market and network activities including competitor analysis, market insights and sales strategy.
- To develop new business opportunities with existing and potential new customers
- To conduct product testing, commissioning and product troubleshooting
- To plan for JIT purchase and to maintain efficient product/stock levels
- To manage and formulate plans for the company’s monthly and yearly sales against target, perform sales projections and ensure that targets are achieved
- To prepare monthly management/sales reports and projections and other relevant reports, in consultation with the Managing Director and other departments, for HQ reporting.
- To create and follow procedures for budget preparation, help departments to develop budgets, and investigate actual costs incurred compared to the budget
- To manage the collection cashflow efficiently
- To efficiently manage all external product purchase contracts, and to ensure that all the company’s expenditure is correctly authorised and accounted for
- To ensure all company stock purchases and stock balances are properly accounted for and regularly reviewed and reconciled together with Finance department
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the company’s internal sales administration and its cost-effectiveness
- To identify and highlight any potential business risks
- To assist the Managing Director in ad hoc basis, associated with or incidental to the sales and marketing related matters
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to efficiently run the company's machinery, spare parts and consumables operation, and effectively control its sales, profit margin, human resource, as well as the technical, sales and administrative systems, in order to contribute to the delivery of the company’s overall objectives.
- Degree in any field in Engineering
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) in English
- At least three to five years' work experience in a machine field
- Required skills: Microsoft Office
- Good team player and interpersonal skills
- Must possess own transport and able to travel 30 - 40% of the time
- Adaptable and able to execute varied tasks/ job scope
- High self-motivation, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
This international offset printing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Offset Printing) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C