Regional Pre-Sales Manager, APAC (Security Systems)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 electronics Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 15000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in security systems is searching for a technically-sound Regional Pre-Sales Manager, APAC (Security Systems) to lead the technical pre-sales team for the APAC region, based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Regional Pre-Sales Manager, APAC (Security Systems) Role:
Reporting to the Director of Pre-Sales, you will be responsible for leading the entire Asia Pacific technical pre-sales team. You will ensure the team possesses extensive technical experience to advise customers and provide sufficient technical support together with the sales team to close business deals.
- Develop and manage the pre-sales team, including selection and recruitment of suitable pre-sales personnel
- Day-to-day management of pre-sales personnel including time management, assessment, training and disciplinary issues
- Ensure that the sales, product management and development teams receive such support as they request
- Production of responses to requests for information (RFI) and requests for pricing (RFP)
- Assist with the development of industry specific and technical whitepapers
- Work with the sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities
- Liaise with product managers and development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organisation
- Understand business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
- Attend conferences and work with subject matter experts, and research to stay on top of changes in business issues/requirements/regulations/technology, and understand where the market is going
- Stay current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Provide feedback from the market to product management and development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands
- Coordinate requirements for proof of concept with product management/product development
- Resolve customer tech support issues for the relevant product line using the global case management system (SalesForce)
The successful Regional Pre-Sales Manager, APAC (Security Systems) must have solid technical experience within the access control and security systems industry with strong presentation and communication skills.
- University degree with an emphasis on computer science, electrical and electronic engineering or equivalent field
- At least 10 years of total work experience with a minimum of five years’ experience in pre-sales/technical support/technical sales roles within the physical access control industry or security
- Regional experience is preferred
- People management experience
- Strong communication skills with excellent presentation capabilities
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Natural leadership with diplomacy
- Enthusiastic, hard worker
This organisation is an international market leader in Security Systems and has presence all over the globe. They manufacture with the highest quality and account for a major part of the world’s security.
If you are a technical professional within the security industry with strong pre-sales experience and want to expand your career regionally, then this Regional Pre-Sales Manager, APAC (Security Systems) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C