Business Development Manager (Semiconductor)
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 04 August 20192019-08-04 2019-10-03 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Manager (Semiconductor) job has just become available at an international fitting company based in Klang Valley.
About the Business Development Manager (Semiconductor) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales team to ensure that all activities and territory plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Accountable for the achievement of sales targets for the Semiconductor market, assessing sales achievement-to-date on an ongoing basis to analyse opportunities and improvements
- Identify and lead the development of new business opportunities or models such as increasing wallet share of current customers, acquiring prospect customers, and/or expanding into the value chain through alliance partnership by collaborating with cross-functional teams and by leveraging industry stakeholders to accelerate business growth
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute on pricing policies to drive profitable growth by identifying opportunities in margin management with the understanding of COGS, product positioning, competition, and market opportunities and constraints
- Develop and implement an integrated talent management programme to attract, retain and develop top sales professionals and to ensure optimum level of workforce engagement
The successful Business Development Manager (Semiconductor) must have a mixture of business acumen, strong local market knowledge in selling products to the semiconductor industry and solid know-how within the industry, network and products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impressive leadership experience
- Strong account management, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of sales management
This international medical devices company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Semiconductor) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C