Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 04 August 20192019-08-04 2019-10-03 retail Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected MLM firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this is a role for a manager to lead and manage the centre and a team of 15 headcounts.
About the Assistant Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading and managing the centre consisting of ambassador, order processing and payment handling. You will take the lead in monitoring and ensuring operations activities at the centre are fully functional and operational.
- Ensure an excellent standard of outlet is maintained in terms of presentation, visual merchandise display, maintenance and customer service
- Assist in the review, strategy, proposal, and execution of operational initiatives that would help foster a culture focused on productivity, efficiency and service levels
- Manage and review monthly stock take reconciliation
- Generating and preparing relevant performance, audit and standard reports
- Manage the preparation and controlling of daily petty cash
To succeed in the Assistant Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with cross-functional team members.
- Diploma or degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Hotel Management, Supply Chain/Logistics, Tourism, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in retail with 1 - 2 years of demonstrated and proven leadership/people management capacity and have managed retail outlet(s)
- Independent, good team player, creative, good interpersonal skills and leadership abilities with a customer orientated mind set
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills
This MLM firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at Darryn.Loh@robertwalters.com.my
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C