Regional Business Development Manager (Passive Fire Protection)
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 sales Kuala Lumpur MY 50088 MYR 15000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in paints and coatings is searching for an experienced Regional Business Development Manager to join the regional team in Malaysia to focus on Passive Fire Protection (PFP).
About the Regional Business Development Manager (Passive Fire Protection) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to provide expert sales and business strategies to local sales teams to drive growth in sales of Passive Fire Protection (PFP) coating products across the APAC region.
- Support regional and local sales teams within priority countries to ensure delivery of their intumescent sales plans
- Emphasise specifically to include internal PFP training of at least one appointed PFP product champion (Hydrocarbon and Cellulosic) within each SEAP PFP focused country to ensure and increase PFP knowledge (technical and commercial) competency levels to acceptable industry standards
- Responsible for providing PFP project and sales support with focus by regular follow ups with global team to support local sales teams on all matters relating to fire protection to clients, engineers, EPC contractors, yards and applicators
- Responsible for maintaining key industry relations by regular visits and dialogue to key PFP end users, yards, EPC contractors and specifiers to ensure matters that the best possible project and technical support is provided
- Work closely with the Global PFP Sales Director to ensure alignment with the global strategy by advising on market / project product certification requirements to ensure that market “needs and voice” is communicated back into R&D and product management / marketing
The successful Regional Business Development Manager must have sales experience within the Passive Fire Protection (PFP) industry.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with four to six years of relevant experiences within Passive Fire Protection (PFP) industry
- Knowledge and experience in sales and business development is essential
- Knowledge and experience in R&D, technical service or marketing is preferable
- Experience in Microsoft Office and CRM is essential
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential as you will be communicating with regional counterparts and stakeholders
- Regional experience is advantageous
Being an international leader, this manufacturer of paints and coatings is a market champion and has been expanding its outreach across the globe for many years. With an excellent work culture and focus on their employees, this organisation is one of the best places to work in.
If you have a successful track record in business development and sales within the Passive Fire Protection (PFP) industry and want to take on a regional role to drive business strategies, then this is the right job for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C