Business Development Manager
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 manufacturing-and-production Penang Penang MY MYR 96000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational manufacturing and production firm in medical devices is seeking a high-calibre Business Development Manager to be based in Penang. You will be responsible for both business development and product management related matters, including of market share growth for the ASEAN countries.
About this Business Development Manager role:
Directly reporting to the Regional Head- Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality service alongside with internal and external matrix. You will also play a key role in the company’s continued development and success locally and globally.
- Identify, research, evaluate, and pursue business development opportunities that will contribute to the organisation's short and long-term business goals
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage business opportunities, for example sales, projects, consulting engagements, partnerships, alliances, mergers, or acquisitions that will contribute to the organisation's short and long-term business goals in this business segment
- Manage the most complex, large, or difficult market research or analysis projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports, and make recommendations to senior management about the viability of alternative opportunities
- Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry associations) to promote the organisation's products and services
- Lead meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisation's business interests
- Refer sales leads and customer feedback to appropriate contacts within the organisation and liaise with other functional and operational area members to ensure that these referrals are followed-up promptly
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of business development analyst professionals to ensure that projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering / Science or related field
- Minimum five years of working experience specifically in Orthopaedics Medical Device industry
- Full-fledged experience in business development and marketing is a must
- Regional working experience is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel extensively
- Think of the box, strategic and entrepreneur mindset
The successful candidate will join a well-established multinational firm whose expertise has made them the leader in the medical device industry globally. The scope of offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A