SEA Market Development Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 12000 17000 17000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global MNC specialising in process instrumentation is searching for a SEA Market Development Manager to be based in Malaysia.
About the SEA Market Development Manager Role:
As a result of growth indications and demands, this role is critical for the further development of the business within the SEA region. You will be responsible to ensure sales growth of the products across the regions by conducting continuous analysis of the sales team and channels and identify opportunities and improvement potentials.
- Coaching and leading of local sales teams and channel partners to achieve the agreed targets and define counter measures if targets are not matched
- Visiting key accounts (end-users, EPC, SF, SI and PF) together with the sales team and channel partners to maintain and intensify relationship and to receive relevant first-hand feedback from the different markets
- Identify pro-active growth opportunities in the marketplace (products, industries, segments and applications)
- Support and monitor roll out of marketing programmes to increase penetration in targeted industries, segments and applications
- Monitoring budget achievement trends and continuous analysis of turnover development by product groups, industries and applications
- Bringing in new ideas on how to address the market place with new sales and marketing tools and strategies
- Educate the sales force in the regions in terms of products, applications and sales techniques
- Provide pro-active benchmarks from other countries to ensure knowledge transfer of best practices
The successful SEA Market Development Manager will need to have experience handling regional sales and business development while working with local sales teams across the regions. You will need to be commercial-minded and strategic in order to provide strong support to the regions.
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering/Science or Business-related studies
- At least 10 years of sales or business development experience within a matrix organisation
- Experience within the instrumentation/equipment industry is required (measuring instruments, field instrumentation, process equipment, pumps, valves, analytical, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with fluency in English
- Independent, resourceful and driven to succeed
- Good stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Regional experience preferred
With an outstanding international reputation and rich history that dates back 100 years, this company is the clear number one in its field of expertise. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C