Business Development Manager, APAC (Dry Rubber)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 sales Kuala Lumpur MY 50088 MYR 12000 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An international market leader in chemicals has a new Business Development Manager, APAC (Dry Rubber) job that has just arisen that will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Business Development Manager, APAC (Dry Rubber) Role:
In this business critical role, you will expand the business in the region and be responsible for driving all sales and business development activities within the Dry Rubber (non-latex) industry and provide strong technical support to the production plant in China.
- Actively manage all business development from the China production plant as well as provide technical service in collaboration with the technical service and regional sales groups
- Making decisions on pricing and agreeing targets for new and existing business; develop new business areas and customers
- Prepare an annual sales budget for the business and monitor performance against this as a rolling forecast
- Ensure that strong relationships are forged with strategic customers and that major development accounts are developed fully by a combination of regular visiting
- Work closely with Operations Plant Manager in China and the UK to ensure that the correct products are offered, all cost implications are understood and that the profit for the plant is maximised
- Provide technical service input in the dry rubber and synthetic elastomer compounding application areas e.g. tyre, non–tyre technical rubber components and wet latex applications e.g. gloves, condoms and medical devices
To succeed in the Business Development Manager, APAC (Dry Rubber) role, you must have solid experience within the Dry-Rubber (non-latex) industry.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Rubber Chemistry / Engineering
- Minimum five years' relevant business and technical management experience, ideally in products / markets / applications / raw materials, relevant to rubber processing
- Personality with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, good sense of market value for new products
- Project management and portfolio management skills; proven track record of successful execution of complex projects
- Proven effective leadership and communication competencies including the ability to interact effectively and sensitively with individuals from a range of backgrounds and at all levels
- Good command of English is a must have
- Readiness for frequent business travel (30% – 50%)
This global producer and speciality chemicals business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The firm is currently expanding its market across the Asia Pacific region. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager, APAC (Dry Rubber) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunities.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C