Sales Manager (Waste Management)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A global market leader in environmental solutions and equipment has a job for a driven Sales Manager (Waste Management) to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Sales Manager (Waste Management) Role:
Reporting to the General Manager in Malaysia, you will take the lead in business expansion and sales development of environmental solutions and services for waste management and recycling.
- Generate sales calls and visit existing and potential customers
- Conduct presentations and demos, proof of concepts and any other related demonstrations as relevant to sales
- Perform analyses of existing and potential customers’ needs and offer solutions that address their needs
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions in line with company’s standards, rules and regulations or as directed
- Achieve sales targets on a yearly and quarterly basis
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential and identify potential customers
- Keep yourself constantly updated on relevant knowledge, trends and best practices
- Anticipate questions, concerns and future issues and provide solutions which consistently will result in repeated business, word of mouth referrals and increased sales
- Find solutions to customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
The successful Sales Manager (Waste Management) must have experience within the Waste Management or the Industrial Recycling industry.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Process/ Mechanical/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent sales experience in Process Technology
- Minimum five years working experience in waste management related industry
- Access to environmental associations and operational waste management in Malaysia and Singapore
- Good knowledge and understanding of recycling technologies not limited to: thermal, chemical or mechanical treatment of waste with the ability to present tailor-made solutions to our clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented, dynamic and high sense of responsibility
- Team and disciplined working spirits
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
This international organisation specialises in industrial machinery and environmental services as well as turnkey solutions for key customers within various industries. They have been rapidly expanding and have no plans on slowing down.
If you are an experienced sales professional with relevant experience in Environmental Waste Management and are looking for the next step in your career, this Sales Manager (Waste Management) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C