Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing (FMCG)
Salary monthly base + quarterly bonuses
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-04-20 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
Robert Walters Malaysia is hiring! As a leading Global Specialist Recruitment agency, Robert Walters Malaysia is expanding within our Sales & Marketing consumer division. Our Kuala Lumpur Sales & Marketing Consumer team has a team of recruiters that support our clients across FMCG, Retail and Consumer Electronics sectors. This team of recruiters recruit all sorts of Sales and Marketing positions for our clients. If you are keen to be a Recruiter working for Robert Walters, is ambitious, hungry and likes a sales-driven role, we are keen to speak with you. Very keen to speak with Management Trainees or industry professionals with Sales and Marketing experience. Experienced recruiters are welcome to apply. Our recruitment consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry focused experience. The Consultant will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex industry professionals and forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-paced environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing roles or Management Trainees
- Experienced recruiters are welcome to apply
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
Due to operating requirements, preference would be given to individuals who have the right to work in Malaysia.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451