Business Development Manager (APAC) - Lubricant
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 sales malaysia MY MYR 204000 204000 204000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An attractive Business Development Manager (APAC) - Lubricant job in Malaysia at a global leader in the lubricant industry has just arisen.
About the Business Development Manager (APAC) - Lubricant Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be the strategic business leader for the recruitment, deployment and development of distributors network across APAC to support the Industrial & Marine Lubricants growth agenda. You will drive sales and business excellence to meet customers’ needs and support profitability of the company.
- Define RTM strategy, identify, plan, execute and track all relevant distributor sales plan and tools required to support the business growth
- Identify competitors activities and recommend an appropriate effective counter measure
- Preparation of monthly distributor sales and business performance repots for management
- Develop and nurture people skill for business continuity
- Build rapport with each market head, identify their business needs, align actions with respective market strategy, priority sectors and deploy robust product & service portfolio
- Develop an effective liaison between the company & distributors across APAC region
To succeed in this Business Development Manager (APAC) - Lubricant role, you will need to have strong business development acumen and be well versed in the creation of new distributor channel programmes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Engineering (Polymer) / Polymer Technology / Science (Chemistry)
- Minimum fifteen years' work experience in new business development and regional sales and marketing roles in the chemical or related industries
- Mining and Marine exposure will be an added advantage
- Technical knowledge in the chemical field
- Experience in market intelligence analysis
- Outspoken; strong enthusiasm in driving business development goals
This multinational chemical lubricant company has a strong reputation in its field of expertise. It has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the job for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (APAC) - Lubricant job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C