Aftermarket Sales Director, SEA
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY 50088 MYR 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A global leader in mechanical drives and power transmissions is currently searching for an Aftermarket Sales Director, SEA to join the organisation in Malaysia and lead the aftermarket business in the ASEAN region.
About the Aftermarket Sales Director, SEA Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be the strategic business leader for the aftermarket and service business in the region and will drive aftermarket business excellence to meet customers’ needs and support profitability of the company. You will be instrumental in the regional service strategy in cooperation with business development and global service teams.
- Lead the customer facing activities of the aftermarket business to build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing key customers in the region and ultimately achieve results
- Manage an international service and sales team and setting the framework in terms of order intake and service sales activities
- Define and implement a profitable growth strategy for the aftermarket business in the region
- Drive aftermarket service sales in terms of technical and commercial proposals, spare parts sales, service contracts, retrofits, overhauls and re-powering packages including contract and pricing negotiation
- Responsible for managing and motivating the service organisation in the region (both sales and field service engineers), providing guidance to the team, managing talent and succession planning and coaching key talents
- Give input into regional business development for regional innovation, regional product strategy and competitor product analysis
- Identify potential M&A candidates and local alliances
The successful Aftermarket Sales Director, SEA will need to have a strong business development mindset within the aftersales and service business.
- Preferably a Master’s Degree or at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
- Profound experience in power, oil and gas or mining and metals industries
- At least 15 – 20 years' work experience within service sales, service management, aftermarket business or technical sales functions
- Minimum of five years' managerial / team leader experience as well as managing agents, distributors and local partners
- Application know-how on mechanical drive or power transmission technology in mentioned industries
- Understanding of and experience with working in ASEAN markets, cultures and teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and fluency in English, Bahasa and other local languages
- Independent, highly motivated and customer-oriented personality
- Customer relationship builder
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Entrepreneurial attitude
As an international market leader in mechanical motion and control machinery, this global organisation takes the front-seat in driving the industry forward. They have very strong key customers within industries such as Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Mining & Metals, Heavy Machinery, Marine, Rail and Automotive that rely on their innovative and cutting-edge technology. With more than a century of history, this organisation does not intend to stop at being a market leader.
If you have a successful track record in the aftermarket and service business within heavy industries and are looking for a key senior management position to determine business strategy, this Aftermarket Sales Director, SEA role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C