Business Development Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-26 electronics Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A multinational champion within the electronics industry is searching for a Business Development Manager to lead the team in Malaysia.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to drive specification and lead generation to create demand for the company’s products within the market. As the face of the brand, you will play a key role in spreading market awareness and eventually revenue growth of the business.
- Increase sales for a dedicated vertical/country by creating demand and project leads through business development and early involvement with large end-users and major influencer groups
- Translate end-user requirements into a technical Building Technologies (BT) solution. Support business developer stakeholders of the country to drive business through end-users and major influencer groups
- Generate, follow-up and win project leads in country and focus vertical
- Actively get involved in tender specification of large projects, drive specification of BT and convert these tenders into leads
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with the end-user and all relevant parties
- Provide feedback on product and other requirements to Product Marketing of the country
- Provide feedback on market sizes and trends, customer/end-user needs and support collection of competitor information (portfolio as well as industries) on vertical of responsibility
- Plan and organise key influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support PR activities
The successful Business Development Manager will need to have prior experience with ELV products and have a good understanding on how to develop and turn around businesses.
- At least a Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or related
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of experience in sales and business development
- Experience within the Extra Low Voltage (ELV) industry is a strong advantage (CCTV, Access Control, Alarm Systems, Fire Safety, Professional Audio, etc.)
- Good leadership potential and exposure
- Ability to present, convince, negotiate and close deals
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management (both internal and external)
- Fluent in the English language and other Malaysian languages
Being a premium brand in the market, this organisation is constantly striving to break new ground in terms of quality and services. They are currently in the midst of growth and development of their team and are looking for like-minded talents who do not shy away from challenges.
If you have a successful track record in business development and are looking for the next step in your career, this is the right job for you. You will be joining a market leader in their new age of development.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125