Export Sales Manager Asia Pacific
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Samantha Tee
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An excellent Export Sales Manager Asia Pacific role has just become available in a hardware manufacturer and innovator for windows and doors. This role will be reporting to the General Manager.
About the Export Sales Manager Asia Pacific Role:
In this exciting role, you will be maximising the business opportunities and profitability by developing ongoing business to new and existing customers in the Asia Pacific Region and key account management for selected international and local customers.
- Develop, implement and drive sales plans and activities to achieve sales budgets and targets
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities that leads within our target industry
- Identify and communicate with key stakeholders and maintain a positive working relationship with various contact points within their businesses
- Develop and present future business plans for DPAP planning and development purposes
- Negotiate pricing and preparing quotes in accordance with agreed company standards and discounting structures to maximise business profitability
- Work with the relevant business sectors to prepare and deliver professional sales presentations as needed to existing or prospective customers
- Maintain knowledge of regional market trends, standards and regulatory requirements
- Contribute as a member of the Management team to the development of strategies, policies and procedures
To succeed in the Business Development Manager Asia Pacific role, you would require having experience in a multi-cultural environment and proven experience in relationship building and achieving business targets.
- Tertiary qualifications in an associated B2B or industrial discipline
- Minimum 5 years associated industry experience
- Communication effectiveness/ demonstrated high level interpersonal skills
- Industry specific qualifications
- Demonstrated and proven experience in developing and maintaining relationships in a related International markets
- Having distribution network in the SEA market is a bonus
This company has been awarded multiple design awards to date, including the “Most Innovative Component”. They have been in the Asia Pacific market for the past 49 years and set foot in Malaysia in 1998. The business has been growing in the market and the culture of the company is well known for its family-oriented environment.
If you are an individual who is adaptable to progressive changes, this job is for you!
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125