Regional Business Development Manager (EPC)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 oil-and-gas Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A global leader in precision instruments and process equipment is in search for an experience Regional Business Development Manager to join the regional office based in Malaysia.
About the Regional Business Development Manager (EPC) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will take the lead in developing new business opportunities for the organisation targeting the EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) companies within the APAC region. You will be the key person to open the doors to the EPC market by providing the business strategy, sales processes and experience in tendering for projects.
- Build up the regional segment and application knowledge in EPC Contractor business
- Develop EPC Contractor attack strategy with key-customers in Asia Pacific and execute strategy together with the local offices in the region
- Organise/participate in key customer visits, trade shows, exhibitions, seminars and webinars. Prepare and present competence presentations at in-plant or public seminars/road shows
- Penetrate existing and new EPC Contractors Asia Pacific-wide and build deeper relationships throughout their organisations to expand reach and enable local offices to identify new accounts
- Manage larger customer projects, i.e. propose adequate solution, verify technical feasibility, assess commercial attractiveness; provide technical and commercial support
- Act as single point of contact for EPC business in AP across all relevant Company organisations
- Review bid specifications together with the local offices and business units and draw the right conclusions review
The successful Regional Business Development Manager (EPC) will need to be self-driven, entrepreneurial and a team player. You will need to have prior experience in sales to EPC companies and understand how EPCs work and how to penetrate the EPC market.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering) from an accredited university; Masters in B2B Marketing is a plus
- Minimum of eight to ten years’ of experience in Sales and Business Development within the EPC industry
- Commercial sales or business development experience within an EPC company previously is also a strong advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management capabilities and networking skills; ease to motivate people in matrix organisation and get things done
- Very good English skills, oral and written, are mandatory; additional languages are a plus (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) as the candidate would need to work closely with the English counterparts
- Intercultural behaviour and business communication skills.
- Readiness to travel within region (up to 50%)
With an outstanding international reputation and rich history that dates back 100 years, this company is the clear number one in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125