Sales Manager (Cold Chain Logistics)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 16 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A global leader in temperature monitoring telematics solutions for cold chain logistics is searching for a dynamic, matured and entrepreneurial Sales Manager to join the cargo solutions business in Malaysia.
About the Sales Manager (Cold Chain Logistics) Role:
Due to successful business expansion, this will be a new key position responsible for the sales growth of Cargo Solutions in Malaysia and support for Singapore. The successful candidate will establish key relationships with end-user customers, importers and exporters, distribution centres and producers within the food industry.
- Identify target customers and develop relationships to fully understand their needs and requests in line with the Company’s products
- Provide monthly forecast and sales updates
- Achieve sales growth targets in assigned territory or customer category
- Establish and implement inbound and outbound temperature monitoring programs for local importers, exporters, e-commerce and retailers
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers
- Provide customer training and further educational efforts for customers
- Attend regional trade show to generate leads and visit with customers
- Provide market feedback to marketing and product management
The successful Sales Manager (Cold Chain Logistics) must have experience within the cold chain logistics or refrigeration industry. You must have experience dealing with food retailers, importers/exporters, food distribution centres and logistic companies.
- University graduate in Business / Management / Engineering fields or related
- At least six to eight years’ experience in sales and business development in cold chain / food industry / logistic companies in cold chain sector
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient technical skills
- Good aptitude to understand details of the product and related knowledge
- Strong English speaking, writing and communication skills required with fluency in local Malaysia languages
- Well connected, outgoing, and self-motivated
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and experience within the cold chain logistics sector, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager (Cold Chain Logistics) role.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125