Head of Sales (In Line Inspection)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 27 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An engineering conglomerate company is in search of a Head of Sales (In Line Inspection) to join the team in Malaysia. This job will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Sales (In Line Inspection) Role:
You will be in charge of effective commercial execution, key account management and business development for the in line inspection business, targeting oil and gas as their key market segments
- Maximize company resources in making PBUIIT, business growth including risk management & Principal delivery commitment as well as partnerships/ distributors/ dealer network
- Build and strengthen high level customers’ relationship that support the overall objectives of the company, especially for long-term contract
- Ensure all business practices comply with company existing policies and procedures.
- Manage and market the pipeline inspection projects and integrity services from Principal
- Manage the development of budgets & schedules and performance to assure project objectives & schedules are met within budget.
- Effectively manage large scale projects to meet customers’ needs and expectations & ensure the target profit levels
The successful Head of Sales (In Line Inspection) will need to be familiar with the in line inspection business and to have key network within the oil and gas industry
- At least a graduate degree specialising in Engineering Field
- Minimum 8 – 10 years' direct experience in sales and business development within the oil and gas
- Experience selling in line inspection services
- Strong skills in key account management, prospecting, value identification, negotiation and closing
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively both internally (global) and externally
The organisation has thrived on its years of success as one of the top engineering conglomerate in the world and has established a strong foothold across SEA.
If you are an experienced sales professional with experience and a good track record in key account management and business development within the oil and gas industries, then this is the right job to take your career forward in this MNC.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125