Sales Manager (Chemical)
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 27 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Sales Manager position has just become available with one of the most respectful Chemical Company based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy in the latex business, delivering the highest quality service alongside for other country marketing directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales & marketing activities, including brand management, market research and director/league submissions.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence
- Owning recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have the experience in selling coating related material to coating manufacturer.
- Experience in selling raw materials to the coating industry
- At least four years' experience in B2B exposure for coating
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and food industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
This international chemical company continues to be market leaders for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are are candidate who has strong experience in chemical industry for pharmaceutical business who excels in creating new accounts, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your business development exposure in an international manufacturing standards.
Apply now or call me to find out more about this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125