Sales Manager (Power Tools)
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 13 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A newly Sales Manager (Power Tools) job has been created at one of the largest power tools company in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Vice President Professional Asia, Sales, this position is for enthusiastic sales and marketing candidates who would like to further their career with an additional skill.
About the Sales Manager (Power Tools) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for supporting all sales divisions in Malaysia to develop and better manage all power tools products in the band-saw category.
- Supporting the Distributors and sales teams in achieving sales targets and growing business through appropriate second-tier distribution network and expanded end user base
- Support the growth of Malaysia sales and secondary across South East Asia
- Under general direction of VP Sales, perform highly-involved duties to support sales development and Key Product market penetration in strategic market segments; meet and exceed the company’s annual budget requirement
- Develop distributor sales engineers located at various geographical locations to execute strategic penetration and aggressive sales development with existing and new customers, both distributors and end users
- Support and co-ordinate end user acquisition programs and support the on-going database of user application knowledge
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Power Tools) job, you will need to have the ability to conduct hands-on work in the field as well as work effectively and cooperatively among team mates and other internal matrix
- At least five years' experience specialising in sales and channel management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent disciplines
- Customer-focused and possess strong selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Hands-on report writing and data analysis skills
- Prior experience in handling dealers or distributors will be an added advantage
- Result driven and possess self initiative to organise your work independently
This multinational firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are determined and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of business development and sales, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager (Power Tools) job. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125