Service Sales Engineer
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 13 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A Service Sales Engineer job has become available at an international pump company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Functional Operations Manager, this is a role for Senior Sales candidates to consider.
About the Service Sales Engineer Role:
You will be responsible for promoting all service products and solutions (Service Contract, Energy Efficient Solution, Pump Audit, Laser Alignment, Spare Part, etc.) to customers.
- To develop and plan sales and promotional activities for effective implementation of the service sales objectives
- To prepare sales and company budgets, forecasts and all sales and service reports as necessary.
- To meet or exceed team and personal sales target against budget
- Maintain good relations with customers and all service partners, advise them of and sell Company's services and products, price movement and other related developments; thereby ensure customers' satisfaction
- Ensure collection of debts in a timely manner (when necessary)
- To provide technical support and carry out trouble-shooting of all technical issues on field and in-house
- To prepare proposal/quotation to customers and follow up for confirmation and execution.
- To conduct service/product training
- Work collectively with superior and other sales and service personnel to achieve targets set.
- Responsible for Company's market share in the assigned territory by achieving at least the sales quota allocated
- Promote teamwork & team spirit among colleagues
- Perform any other related duties/assignments as and when directed by superior/s
To succeed in the Service Sales Engineer job, you will need prior experience in service sales selling spare parts, contacts, or maintenance service to industrial clients.
- Minimum qualifications – Degree in engineering (mechanical/chemical/electrical) preferred, but not mandatory if good service sales experience can be proven
- Experience – minimum two to five years' proven Service Sales experience
- Profile 80% commercial orientated / 20% technical
- Proactive, work independently, set up his own sales schedule, plan and execute cold call etc
- Demonstrable ability to build trust and credibility within customer accounts
- Well connected
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English
- Capable of working with virtual teams
This international engineering pump company continues to be a market leader for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Service Sales Engineer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125