Head of Sales (Solar Energy)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 13 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A regional renewable energy and engineering company is recruiting a Head of Sales (Solar Energy) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to join their team. The Head of Sales will be responsible for organising and leading a team of sales consultants and managers. Also, he is accountable for the combined performance of the team and for ensuring that everyone within their team reaches their monthly and annual targets. The business is undergoing double digit growth each year and it is an opportunity for you to strive in a business that is in a growth phase.
About the Head of Sales (Solar Energy) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Head of Sales to build a new sales department, to be the pioneer in transforming the group system, process and structure and bring them forward from previously-isolated departments into a single and unified unit.
- Leadership role: to manage, motivate, coach and mentor a team of sales consultants and managers to move opportunities through the entire sales process and close sales
- Work with Marketing department to ensure adequate lead generation, and with Inside Sales to ensure leads are being tracked and converted to opportunities and sales by consultants
- To handle important or strategic sales account, ensure that sales consultants and managers are working effectively with Inside Sales, Marketing department to maximise lead conversion and lead closure rates, as well as managing their individual Pipelines to meet or exceed individual quotas
- Conduct regular meetings to manage and track the process of converting leads from raw to qualified, to site evaluations, and closed sales
- Produce and maintain detailed Sales & Operation planning forecasts including regular updates, recommendations and competitive pricing analysis to CEO and Executive Directors
To succeed in this Head of Sales (Solar Energy) role, you must possess versatility and have the desire to succeed in a growing company in a developing industry. As the industry is undergoing massive change, the role will certainly evolve, which requires strong adaptability. You must have the ability to transform the unstructured environment while working alongside cross-functional departments and top management who are equally motivated to bring the business to the next phase of growth.
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum six years' experience working in the engineering industry
- Experience in working with a sustainability consultancy is ideal
- Hands-on sustainability reporting and advisory experience is highly preferred
- Efficient, strong work ethics – able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to contribute to the effective delivery of project deliverables outputs and support the project team members where necessary
- Ability to analyse sustainability data and information, create interesting and engaging findings and present the information in a concise manner
- Proficient in written and verbal English
This growing renewable energy and engineering company is a regional player in the green energy field and also an award-winning company in both OEM segment and brand owner. They have undergone significant growth over the 20 years history and they promote from within – career progression opportunity are outstanding.
If you are a progressive Head of Sales with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing company.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125