Sales Manager (APAC) (MRO Services)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 10 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rapidly expanding aviation services provider is looking for a regional Sales Manager in Kuala Lumpur to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible to develop customer relationships in APAC to an excellent level to ensure customer strategic aims and objectives are understood to develop winning business strategies to maintain existing business, and achieve new business opportunities.
About the Sales Manager (APAC) role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering highest quality service. You will need provide insights into regional market developments to the commercial organisations on a regular basis (e.g: bi-weekly calls) to ensure the company products and service are consistently reviewed for innovation and customer attractiveness.
- Provide pricing inputs and commercial feasibility on contract proposals in close cooperation with the BU Product management teams
- Develop customer relationships to an excellent level to ensure customer strategic aims and objectives are understood to develop winning business strategies to maintain existing business, and achieve new business opportunities
- Drive assigned customer accounts to hit quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain the integrity and completeness of information required for reporting & projects in the CRM tool
- Part of the team who negotiates short and long term contracts with customers
To succeed in this Sales Manager (APAC) job, you will need 5 + years of working experience in leading a comprehensive sales department or a Key Account management function, preferably significant experience in the MRO business or aviation industry.
- Demonstrated success in international or global cross cultural selling (Aviation industry; MRO experience preferred)
- Proven track record of success in a difficult and challenging sales environment
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin) are mandatory
- Versatile, quick-thinking and solution oriented mind with strong analytical and conceptual skills & a professional decision making behaviour
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong customer and result orientation
This Company is a leading global business aviation organisation. They offer a diverse range of services ranging from pre-owned and new aircraft sales, aircraft management for private and commercial registered aircraft, aircraft charter, aircraft maintenance, aircraft completions management and fixed base operations.
If you are self-driven, strategic and a innovative thinker with a "can do" attitude who actively takes ownership, initiative and responsibility, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125