Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within the market, this multinational leader within the manufacturing and production in equipment is recruiting an Area Manager to join their sales division based in Penang.
About the Area Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be managing the day-to-day activities and monitor the performance of the Northern Branch Office, implement the organisation’s overall sales strategy, develop and plan sales and promotional activities for effective implementation of the company's objectives within the designated region.
- Develop sales forecast, budget and manpower plans; supervises and trains distributors and sales force to achieve sales targets, pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Oversee sales support activities such as Sales Administration, Customer Service, Distribution, Invoicing, Credit & Collections to ensure that customer orders are processed, dispatched, invoiced and paid accurately and on time.
- Coach & Lead Sales team on the technical aspects of the organisation’s products and services, marketing campaigns and sales promotions, sales techniques, procedures and standards the will help them achieve their sales targets.
- In charge of handling the designated region, dealer accounts, consultants, authorities, OEMs, contractors and assisting them in promoting the Company’s products, maintain good relations with customers/dealers, advise them of company's services and products, price movement and other related developments; thereby ensure customers' satisfaction.
- Responsible for Company’s market share by achieving the sales target within the designated region.
- Promote the Company’s products to various levels of customers and carry the Company’s good image and strive to project a favourable impression to end-customers at all times.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical Engineering) or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in sales and equipment sector
- Ability to analyse critically and strategic thinking
- Good interpersonal skills – able to build rapport with customers and able to work well team members
- Able to handle work stress with customer complaints and meet tight deadlines.
To succeed in the Area Manager job, you will need to have the ability to conduct hands on work in the field, work effectively and co-operatively among team mates and other internal matrix.
This multinational firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are determined and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of business development and sales, you can take your career forward with this exciting Area Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125