Dealer Development South East Asia
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 26 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Dealer Development South East Asia job in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has just become available at one of the most established tools company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Dealer Development South East Asia Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy as well as maintaining dealer's relationship of the company and providing support to the organisation.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the assigned accounts through frequent collaboration and communications
- Follow up on all issues raised by the market’s end-customer / distributor such as product enquiries, marketing programs, ordering, deliveries, invoicing, payment and other related matters
- Keep abreast of market trends and development, new competitive products and offers
- Monitor the sales performance versus the sales target to ensure alignment
- Prepare sales reports detailing the sales performance, progress, opportunities and risks
- Work closely with the assigned accounts to formulate sales plans to grow the Malaysia market, executing sales activities in accordance to the time line set in the sales plan and monitoring the progress
- Work with the marketing team to roll out events and promotion with assigned accounts to build brands’ awareness and market share
- Work with the demand planner to ensure that the products forecasting can support the strategic sales plan to serve the needs of the assigned accounts
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
To succeed in this Dealer Development South East Asia role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years' experience specialising in sales and channel management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent disciplines
- Customer focused and possess strong selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Hands-on report writing and data analysis skills
- Prior experience in handling dealers or distributors will be an added advantage
- Result driven and possess self initiative to organise your work independently
This award-winning organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Dealer Development South East Asia job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125