Regional Sales Manager (Automation)
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 17 October 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Kuala Lumpur and internationally, this global leader within the Airfield Lighting and Airport Systems is recruiting an Regional Sales Manager (Automation) to join its international division based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Regional Sales Manager (Automation) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining sales and business development strategies, delivering the highest quality of service to clients across the region. Your main responsibility is to manage and grow the sales of the business within the targeted region.
- In-charge of regional sales for Airport solutions, including Air Traffic Control Systems, Docking Systems, Airfield Lighting, Aircraft Navigation Systems in the Asia Pacific region
- Support and manage the regional agents and distributors
- Work with the regional teams to fulfill airport customers’ needs with solutions, services and applications to support their business and technology needs
- Responsible for the commercial area of tenders and quotations
- Generate pre-sales and value based sales activities
- Responsible for managing the sales operation and providing leadership for all sales activities within the area of responsibility
- Plans and execute an effective relationship strategy and maintains effective long-term business relationships at the senior level with key decision makers
To succeed in this Regional Sales Manager (Automation) job, you must have substantial amount of experience in sales of Airfield / Airport equipment, systems and services.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Business/Finance or related
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in sales or business development function within the Airfield / Airport systems and solutions industry
- Regional sales experience, preferably in supporting Chinese-speaking countries, is an added advantage
- Good communication, presentation, negotiation and people skills
- Team player, self-motivated, pro-active, sensitive to cultural diversity and experienced working with people from multiple disciplines
- Analytical, customer focused and able to learn independently
- Knowledge on Solutions/value-based selling, control systems or IT networking will be an added advantage
This company is a clear number one in its niche market of airport and airfield solutions. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of sales and business development and have strong networking within the Airports across the regions, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Sales Manager (Automation) role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125