Regional Business Development Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Rachel Chan
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Regional Business Development Manager job has just become available with a rising construction company based in Selangor. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Business Development Professional who has solid experience in pioneering a business.
About the Regional Business Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to develop commercialisation strategies for new products in Asia Pacific markets in close collaboration with the Managing Partner of the company.
- Create and carry out sales plan to achieve revenue and profitability
- Gather market intelligence and run competitive bench-marking exercise
- Ensure compliance to local laws and regulations, safety standards, Group standards and data protection. Ensure compliance to contractual obligations and liabilities
- Definition of local pricing within framework in collaboration with the managing partner
- Build up and develop sales and service structures / organisation / processes / KPIs within country in accordance with Group standards
- Build relationships with major customers and conduct negotiations when required
- Liaise with local government authorities and professional associations where necessary
- Select, motivate, and develop employees within the area of delegation. Ensure leadership and implementation of individual personal measures within corporate guidelines as well as external legal regulations.
- Monitor the short, mid and long-term key performance indicators (KPIs) and ensure adherence to the target set in the budget
- Conduct routine progress reporting to foreign license owners and principals
To succeed in the Regional Business Development Manager job, is crucial that you need to have pioneering experience in a company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in in technical engineering e.g. mechanical engineering / business management or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be a self-starter with strong business skills
- At least 5 years of experience with a leading management consulting firm and/or respected operating company’s strategy function or corporate development experience is preferred
- Experience in working with public sector or governments is an advantage
- Ability to identify and define business questions and issues, and develop strategic business frameworks
- Possess strong work ethics and positive attitude, driven, and resourceful
This rising construction company has operations in various countries. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125