Sales Manager (Printing Inks)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 10 October 2016
A world leader in raw materials, chemicals and inks is recruiting a Sales Manager in Kuala Lumpur to join their team. In this Sales Manager job, you will be responsible for driving the business unit in its next phase of growth.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will drive the execution of sales strategies, business plans and objectives to achieve the defined sales targets in consideration of the overall business unit sales strategy. You will be required to work alongside dedicated teams within the organisation as you strive to reach the end goal.
- Responsible for sales strategy execution in line with sales forecasts and business plans
- Define and realise sales and gross margin targets for the improvement of market share
- Observation and analysis of markets, competitors and customers to develop and implement measures to improve sales performance
- Manage accounts and negotiate and maintain contracts within authority in consideration of defined guidelines and margins to maximise revenues and achieve sales targets
- Provide timely and qualitative support to key accounts (International and Regional) with the aim of maintaining high sales productivity, pricing policy and optimal levels of service
- Establish and monitor sales budgets and commercials to ensure growth and profitability in accordance with the business strategy
The successful Sales Manager will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven. You will need to possess a strong commercial mind-set in order to identify and achieve short and long term goals.
- University degree or long-term commercial practices
- At least 5 years sales / commercial experience in the chemical industry or packaging industry
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English as well as the local languages
- Proactive, dynamic and aggressive attitude
- Independent but able to work closely with various internal business units as well as external stakeholders of different levels
This company is the clear number one in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company. The scope of offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive and driven Sales professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125