Business Development Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shrawani Shekhar
Date posted 10 October 2016
This specialist HR consultancy firm combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of proprietary online tools and services to assist employers. They are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their growing team in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Business Development Manager role:
As the Business Development Manager, you are tasked to generate new business opportunities and grow current accounts in Malaysia.
- personally anchoring the Product License business development process, from identifying prospects, reaching out, initial consultation through to proposal presentation
- identifying and securing new opportunities to generate revenue by selling the consultancy services in collaboration with service consultants
- work with range of simple off-the-shelf products licenses to complex bespoke product and services engagements
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 5 years of experience in Business Development preferably in the IT/Technology industry or a related field.
- must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing or equivalent
- experience in the delivery of Human Resource related advisory, talent assessments
- self-reliant, resilient, and able to deal with ambiguity
This international consultancy needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125