Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shrawani Shekhar
Date posted 10 October 2016
This world's leading information technology research and advisory company is seeking a specialist in Account Management to join their team in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Account Management role:
As the specialist in Account Management, you are responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services.
- consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by the organization's products and services
- account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- quota responsibility of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts, with a strong focus on growth accounts
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 6 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware).
- must possess at least Diploma/ Professional Certification/ Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or equivalent
- ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
This international consultancy needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125