Regional Market Manager - APAC
Consultant Rachel Chan
Date posted 24 October 2016
This organization is a world-leading manufacturer of specialty lubricants that is looking for a Regional Market Manager to be based in Selangor, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a Regional Sales Professional who has experience dealing with the Cement sector.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to grow the market share specifically for the cement sector across Asia Pacific.
- Develop the cement sector - account penetration strategies for key targets and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop & lead effective counter-strategies
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet departmental productivity and quality goals
- Establishing realistic sales plans (OP) for the next business year, and re-estimating the sales situation for the current business year
- Defining market potentials and target groups.
- Conducting comprehensive groundwork and takeover of competitors’ positions to win over new customers
- Initiating new product developments and finding new applications
- Gathering information, especially about the market position and competitors, and observe competitor activities
- Defining requirement profiles for new products and products to be modified
To be successful in this role, this person needs to have relevant technical business development experience within the industria lsectors, preferably in the lubricants industry or have experience selling into cement sector.
- Diploma / degree in technical-related education is required
- Minimum 8 years experience with sales targetting the cement sector
- Experience in cement industries are an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and oral communications skills
This world-leading manufacturer of specialty lubricants needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Market Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125